Below is the sheet music for Kendrick Lamar’s vocals rhythms on his 2015 song, “For Free? (Interlude.)” In addition to this sheet music, I also have several articles that analyze Kendrick Lamar’s music:
1. I have a Kendrick Lamar, “good kid, m.A.A.d city” album analysis & review, available here.
2. I also wrote a Kendrick Lamar, “To Pimp A Butterfly” album analysis & review, available here.
3. Then, there’s my one on structural elision in Kendrick Lamar’s rap melodies, available here.
4. Rhythm In Kendrick Lamar’s flow on “Rigamortus” is available in 2 parts: part 1 is here, and part 2 is here.
5. I also have the sheet music for another Kendrick Lamar song, “Backseat Freestyle,” online at this link here.